Kelly Services is a staffing agency that also claims to have work from home opportunities, referred to as KellyConnect. Kelly Services is headquartered in Michigan and publicly traded on the Nasdaq.
Kelly Services is currently hiring work from home phone jobs in customer service and technical support.
If a phone job isn’t for you, make sure to check out the other work from home companies hiring now.
Working from home as a customer service rep is a great way to earn a living online, but I prefer a much more passive way to work from home, check out My #1 Recommendation, it’s how I made over $13,000 online last month!
In this review, I will look at the work from home phone opportunity called KellyConnect.
Basic KellyConnect Requirements
Here are the basic minimum skills and requirements to be considered for employment with KellyConnect:
- You’ll need a high school diploma or equivalent
- A customer service background with proven customer service skills is a bonus
- You will need to have great communication skills
- Must have a strong technical aptitude for working with computers, tablets, smartphones or other similar devices
- Should excel at and be comfortable interacting with people online via chats, instant messaging, and other online tools
- Must be able to multitask
- You’ll need a computer and internet
KellyConnect Application Process
If you want to apply to work for KellyConnect, click on this link. This will take you to the job search page of their website. You’ll see on the list; it says onsite or virtual. The job title gives a short description of the job. At the time I am writing this, there are two virtual positions listed:
- Customer Service
- Technical Support Representative
Specific KellyConnect Requirements
The requirement for each position may be different, depending on the end client. The best thing to do is to click on each virtual job to see what the requirements are for that specific job.
Here are the requirements for a Technical Support Representative position:
- High School Diploma
- 18 years of age or order
- 6 months minimum of customer service experience
- Must have reliable phone and internet service
- Need a quiet work environment
Here are requirements listed for a Customer Service Position:
- Passion to learn about wine, beer, and spirits is required
- At least 2 years of high-end retail or guest services experience
- High School diploma is required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to collaborate with other teams
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Must provide a phone, headset, internet, windows computer, and a quiet workspace
- Need to reside within 30 miles of Ballwin, MO
Again, this is for a specific virtual position that is currently posted. You’ll want to look at each virtual job to see what the specific requirements are for that position, as it is based on the end client who you will be working for. This position is scheduled to last approximately 5 months. However, there is a potential to be hired directly by the client.
Perks of Working for KellyConnect
The perks of working for KellyConnect are similar to other work from home jobs:
- The ability to work from your home office, avoiding a lengthy commute
- Many opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Get paid weekly
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with industry-leading technology
- Customer Service bonus plan for additional compensation
How Much Does KellyConnect Pay?
The Kelly Services website says that Tier 1 Advisors can expect a pay rate of $13.00 to $15 per hour. Plus you’ll be eligible for a one-time training bonus of $500 once your training is completed. You can also get a $250 Customer Satisfaction Bonus at your 90-day mark with the company.
When Does KellyConnect Pay?
Kelly Services pays the KellyConnect team weekly via direct deposit.
The website does not specify what your schedule would be in any of their positions. As with the requirements, I’m sure your schedule would vary based on the client who you are working for.
Most of the positions seem to be service positions. Both positions I looked at indicate you need to be willing to work evenings and weekends. One even says you might need to work holidays.
It is possible to work full-time or part-time, short-term or long-term. Since they indicate that punctuality and attendance are very important, I can say with high certainty that you will have a schedule to follow, as opposed to working whenever you want.
You will get to choose what jobs you want to accept, which means you will have some control over your schedule.
There are many reviews for Kelly Services and KellyConnect on Glassdoor. Here are some of the pros and cons.
- Work from home
- Ability to pick working days and jobs
- Part-time work available
- Ability to work split shifts which helps if you need to leave to pick up your kids or work around a different schedule
- Hiring process took several weeks (over a month in one review)
- Sometimes jobs end sooner than scheduled
- May have to change jobs to keep working
- Limited benefits, such as no paid holidays or health insurance
Is Working at KellyConnect a Scam or Legit?
Based on my research, working for KellyConnect is NOT a scam! If you want full or part-time work from home, this could be a good fit for you. Ready to apply for an open virtual position? Here’s the link to get started. Good luck!
Not interested in this kind of work?
Check out these helpful links for some other ideas: