Top 10 Tips For Beginning Wealthy Affiliate Members
Top 10 Tips for Beginning Wealthy Affiliate Users
Welcome WA members! If you’re reading this you’ve already joined Wealthy Affiliate and have completed your profile with your picture and bio. Hopefully by now you’ve at least introduced yourself to me, I should have reached out to you multiple times by now!
Today I want to share with you some tips to get started on your journey at Wealthy Affiliate. I joined WA over 2 years ago and haven’t looked back since.
It really is the very best website building/affiliate marketing training out there, plus you get access to the best community in the World!
If you follow these 10 tips you should be well on your way to building your own online business!
Here’s the tips:
1) Pace Yourself: At first WA can be extremely overwhelming. I have been at Wealthy Affiliate for over 2 years now and I have still not completed all the training it has to offer. Pace yourself; not everyone works at the same pace. Don’t move on to the next lesson until you’ve completed everything Kyle has laid out in the lesson you’re on.
It’s not a sprint!
2) Plan: Go ahead and write your plan. Write down exactly how you want to go through the course, maybe 1 lesson every week or maybe 2-3 a week. But make sure to write your plan and stick with it.
3) Take Notes: Like I said before there is so much information at WA. There is no possible way you can remember it all while you work through the courses. Make sure to be taking notes, and writing down everything you take in. The stuff in the courses will always apply to your website and your notes will be a great tool to reference back to.
4) Grab a Binder: When I started I had notes and important information written down everywhere. When I needed it I could never find it. Go out and get yourself a binder. Put everything WA or website related in it and keep it in a safe place.
Last Month I Made $13,841 Online
Make sure to learn how you can get started for free!
5) Connect: In today’s world with Facebook a lot of us judge our popularity with how many friends we have on social media sites. But trust me, at WA your going to want to have as many friends as possible. The more friends you have at WA the more people who see your content every time you post or ask questions. That means the most feedback possible and you can even build your social media sites outside of WA with your WA friends.
6) WA Rank: Forget about it! It seems people get caught up in the WA ranking system. Yes it is great to comment on every post if you have knowledge to share, but you may be wasting value time that could be going to building your website. Especially at first when you want to see results as fast as possible!
7) Short Term Goals: Set small day-to-day goals. These goals are going to help you stay motivated and make you feel like your accomplishing a lot. Some examples would be adding one article to my site today. Or complete one lesson in the certification course!
8) To-Do List: At first, when working through the course you are going to find a bazillion things you want to do to your website or add to your website. Obviously you don’t have the time to do all these things at once. Start a To Do list and mark each task off as you complete it. This can also double as your short-term goals sheet!
9) Don’t Quit: Online business’s are just like real world businesses. They take time to develop, get going, and to make a profit. Luckily for us online start-up cost are much lower! But don’t think this will all happen over night. You will need to put in tons of hard work before you will see the results you want!
10) Invest In Success: If you’re still a free Wealthy Affiliate member, that’s great, I know you’re enjoying your free membership just like I was, but eventually you need to Invest in Success!
I know you’ve already seen that Kyle is offering you your first month of premium for just $19! I strongly recommend, when you’re ready, to at least invest $19 in to your online business and try the premium membership for one month!
If you’re interested in continuing great, but if not your only out less than $1 per day!
I say this because I know once you give the premium membership a shot you’ll never look back!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my tips for WA members, drop me a comment below if you have questions or you can always contact me at my Wealthy Affiliate Profile.